Counselling, Psychotherapy and CoachingI work with you using a number of approaches but I work predominantly in the ‘here and now.’
I would describe my way of working as follows:
- I provide you with a confidential space in which you can express,
share and explore with my help any difficulties, feelings or issues
- I assist you in identifying and highlighting areas or issues which may be
causing difficulties or anxieties
- I work with you to look at and analyse together choices,
opportunities, and possible solutions to deal with issues
- I help you to develop new ways of thinking, coping and behaving in order to
deal with problems and issues
- I help and support you to manage the process of change and realise goals.
In short-term therapy and life coaching we focus on one particular area.
Longer-term work is also available to look at and resolve issues at a more fundamental level.
The main areas of psychotherapy, counselling and life coaching I deal with are listed below.
These issues may arise or be relevant in your personal life or may arise in your work or office life:
- Anxiety and stress
- Difficulties or confusion in relationships
- Low self-esteem
- Lack of motivation
- Pursuit of life changes
- The review of opportunities and goals
- Issues about sexuality